Chicken Avocado Summer Salad
• 4 chicken breasts with skin
• 2 Del Monte avocados, cut into wedges
• 3-4 Del Monte tomatoes, sliced
• 1 can of Del Monte Sweetcorn
• FOR THE MARINADE:
• 60 ml olive oil, 60 ml fresh lime juice, 1 tbsp ground cumin, 1/2 Tsp salt and pepper
1)Combine the ingredients for the chicken marinade in a bowl and stir to combine. Add the chicken and marinate for 30-45 minutes at room temperature. 2)Heat a grill to high heat. Lift chicken from marinade (discard marinade) and grill chicken, turning often, until no longer pink in center, 10 to 15 minutes. 3)Transfer chicken to a platter and top with the avocados, cherry tomatoes and corn. Serve with vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper.