Mint-Chocolate Avocado Shake
• ½ cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
• 1 Del MonteⓇ Avocado, pitted and scooped from the shell
• 1 frozen Del MonteⓇ Banana, cut into chunks
• 1 cup ice cubes
• 1 cup unsweetened beverage-style coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• 2oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
• ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
1)In a blender combine mint, avocado, banana, ice, coconut milk, maple syrup, and peppermint extract. Puree until completely smooth. 2)Pour shake into 2 tall glasses and top with chocolate. Garnish with mint sprigs.
You might also like
Jack Monroe's Del Monte pear, almond & buckwheat cinnamon buns
On the lookout for some baking inspiration, why not gives these ‘Pear, Almond & Buckwheat Cinnamon Buns' a go from @Jack Monroe exclusively for Del Monte. Topped with thick icing, these fluffy and super satisfying buns are a great option for a gut-friendly breakfast (thanks to the added buckwheat flour and yoghurt), or as a welcomed sweet treat at your next park picnic.