Apple Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 180°.
Grease and flour a 9" x 13" baking pan or 2 round 9” pans. In a large bowl, combine the first three ingredients.
Stir in the next four ingredients, add the apple juice, and beat mixture until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Pour mixture into pan and bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ¾ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or a little more for taste)
- ½ tsp salt (or unrefined sea salt)
- ¾ cup unsweetened Del Monte® apple juice
- 1 ½ cup finely chopped Del Monte® apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ cup raisins