Preheat oven to 200° degrees.
Slice Del Monte® bananas in 1/4 inch pieces. Place the bananas cut side down in individual serving prepared baking dishes. Place dry ingredients into a medium-mixing bowl.
Add the butter to the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly. Spread the crumble mixture over the bananas in an even layer, pressing down slightly.
Place the dish in the oven and bake about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4 large Del Monte® bananas
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cut into little pieces
- 4 individual serving baking dishes