Fruity Layered Dessert
First, mix peaches, strawberries, bananas, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl and let stand. In another bowl, beat chilled whipping cream.
Arrange 16 ladyfingers in large serving bowl covering the bottom.
Top with 1/3 cup raspberry jam.
Add 2 cups of fruit mixture and then 2 cups whipped cream. Repeat this process layering two more times.
- 4 Del Monte® peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 pints strawberries, halved
- 3 Del Monte® bananas, cut in slices
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups chilled whipping cream
- 48 ladyfingers
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam