Fruity Tuna Salad Pita Sandwich
Sprinkle the lemon juice and pepper over tuna.
Combine tuna, diced egg, celery, and the next 5 ingredients (celery through pineapple) in a bowl.
Line each pita half with 1/3 cup lettuce and 2 tomato slices. Divide the tuna mixture evenly among pita halves.
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 1 tsp fresh Del Monte® lemon juice
- Dash of black pepper
- 9oz can of tuna in water, drained
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup diced Del Monte® celery
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp minced Del Monte® green onions
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Del Monte® Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, diced
- 2 (6-inch) whole-wheat pitas, cut in half
- 1 ¼ cups torn Del Monte® Bibb lettuce
- 8 Del Monte® tomato slices, 1/4-inch-thick