Thai Chicken and Pineapple Curry
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the curry paste, stir-fry for two minutes, then add the sugar and turmeric. Stir well again.
Add the fish sauce, Del Monte® coconut milk and Del Monte® Pineapple (not the juice) to the pan. Bring to the boil, then add the lime juice, chillies, lemongrass and cooked chicken pieces. Simmer for five minutes. Taste the sauce and add the reserved pineapple juice and salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately with stir-fried pak choi.
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 3tbsp curry paste
- 2tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2tsp turmeric
- 1tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 x 400ml tins Del Monte® Coconut Milk
- 1 x 432g tin Del Monte® Pineapple Chunks in Juice, drained, juice reserved
- ½ lime, juice only
- 5 red chillies, seeds removed and chopped
- 3 sticks lemongrass, peeled and chopped
- 600g cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- Salt and pepper