July 04 2022, Netherlands
Sales Manager - Del Monte (Holland) BV
POSITION CODE: Sales manager Bleiswijk (Holland)
Fresh Del Monte is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared food across the globe. For more information see www.freshdelmonte.com.
As part of Fresh Del Monte, Del Monte (Holland) BV is serving mainly the Benelux & Northern Europe countries. The company is located in Bleiswijk.
To strengthen the commercial team we are looking for a Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
• management of existing customer accounts
• Building and expanding our customer base in our market area,
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, for both existing and new product lines,
• Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, etc.,
• Setting up meetings with potential clients,
• Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products/ services,
• Participating on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences,
• Negotiating/closing deals and handle complaints,
• Collaborating & Leading with team as one to achieve overall better results.
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
• Proven (minimum 5 years) experience as a sales manager or relevant position within the international fruit & vegetable business,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Fluent in writing and spoken Dutch, German and English
• Experienced ERP user and knowledge of MS Office,
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques,
• Fast learner and passion for sales,
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Permanent full time position in a challenging international environment.
• Competitive benefits package
If you are interested in this role as Sales Manager, please send your CV to MR. DANIEL WECK, HR MANAGER GERMANY & HOLLAND, using the button „apply"
back to list