Caribbean Grilled Fish With HoneyGlow Pineapple
• 1 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 4 green onions, finely chopped
• 3 tbsp of lime juice from Del Monte® Limes
• 4 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsp. of fresh oregano
• 1 tbsp. of fresh thyme
• 2 minced garlic cloves
• 1½ tsp. of fine sea salt
• ¾ tsp. of black pepper
• 600g of red snapper, cut into 4 fillets
• 2 cups of diced Del Monte® HoneyGlow Pineapple
• 1 Del Monte® Red Bell Pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
• 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
• 1 Del Monte® Avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
• 1 Del Monte® Lime, cut into wedges
1)Preheat the oven to 200°C. 2)In a medium bowl, stir together parsley, green onion, lime juice, 3 tablespoons oil, oregano, thyme, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper to create herb mixture. Rub mixture over snapper generously. 3)Lay 4 double layers of foil on a work surface. Divide pineapple, bell pepper, and jalapeño between foils, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Top packets with snapper. 4)Seal foil packets and place them on a large baking sheet. Grill or bake until fish is cooked through, 15-20 minutes. 5)Open packets carefully and serve with avocado and lime wedges.
You might also like
This is a bit of a showstopper, but you can easily halve the quantities (except for the fruit salad) and just make one cake if you'd prefer to serve fewer people.
What you will need: 2 X 20cm square, lined cake tins; candymaker's thermometer. If using round tins, you will need 2 x 22/23cm (9") tin.